1. Social Media Marketing: We all know that traditional marketing has lost his efficiency in terms of reaching the people. However; very few of us understand “why”. As a result it’s hard to set marketing strategies based on different marketing campaigns. It’s a common conflict in management to take decisions for Social Media Marketing since this is a new trend. Older management find it very difficult to absorb the new wave of marketing. If you can get a clear picture of cost benefit analysis then all of your confusions will be gone.
2. Social Media Optimization: Social Media Optimization (SMO) means optimize a website to generate traffic from social media networking and from related websites. SMO is also considered as the effective tools for recognizing brands in virtual world.
One of the best examples of SMO is Zappos (Net Worth $1.2 Billion) which is a online shop where they sell the best products of their inventory through using online marketing tactics. Since the search engines play a vital role in consumer behavior and decision making, it is very important to understand SMO and related issues to beat the competition.
3. Benefits of Social Media Marketing for business:
a. Gain customers from online source
b. Build Brand Awareness
c. Reaching right target market
d. Generating sales leads
e. Promoting reviews
f. Increase website traffic
g. Monitoring competitors move
h. Share updated contents faster than ever
i. Geo-target content
j. Build strong relationships with customers
4. Social Media Marketing Strategy: It is very important to understand the marketing strategy for social media to utilize the marketing investment for your business. Better plan and brief knowledge of Social Media analytics would help you to take effective decisions for your business. According to modern marketing management following steps are essential for your Digital Marketing Plan.Step 1: Create social media objectives and goal
Step 2: Create or improve your social accounts
Step 3: Get social media inspiration from industry leaders, competitors, clients
Step 4: Create a content plan and editorial calendar
Step 5: Conduct a social media audit
5. Conduct a Social Media Audit