What is Stress
Stress is a painful feeling created by excess pressure of workload, over thinking and by the feelings of “getting out of control”. However; we all face stress in different stages of life. The level of stress varies from different perspective and to different personalities.
- Introduction & Objective
- Causes & Symptoms
- Managing Stress
- Interaction with expert
- Introduction- 15 min
- Theory- 30 min
- Individual activity- 30 min
- Meditation-15 min
- Group Exercise-15 min
- Stress management techniques- 30 min
- Group activity- 30 min
- Video & discussion- 15 min
Objective of the training
- To accept it exists in daily life.
- To open up to talk about it freely.
- To understand it’s necessity in daily life.
- To know its types.
- To be able to manage it.
- To be able to help others in distress
EXPECTED LEARNING OUTCOME
- Will be able to know that it is essential in life.
- Will be able to know its types.
- Will be able to know its triggers.
- Will be able to learn to manage it.
- Will be able to help others in need